Pages

Hi Everyone, my apologies for not posting for some time now, thank you for all the kind comments, I still haven't found the time for the past 7 years to add new posts ;-) ...one day I will be back......

25 February, 2010

Woven paracord - SlingShot

Here is another of my projects. I noticed one of these slingshot on the web and decided I had too make one to fit a Golf Ball. It turned out to be an easy and fun project. I improved it by attaching a loop ring slide into the white paracord just to make sure the sling won't take off with the ball. I haven't tried it yet but I reckon it will show impressive results.** This is only for sport and NOT to be used as weapon or any other reckless use.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! i want to try that, but i need more paracord and practice. :D hahaha

FlamingFurnace said...

Cool, post a comment if you do make it. How it worked ;-)

daniel said...

any instructions on how you made it? thanks..

Adam said...

There is a really good tutorial for a woven paracord sling at www.slinging.org. Using that tutorial I have began putting some up for sale (for those that aren't interested in making their own :-) at www.shepherdsling.com. These are some of the neatest modern slings out there (the woven paracord kind, that is). Good to see another slinger!

golfbÀlle said...

Great tutorial, but for next one i sugest you more pictures and less text. Thank you anyway for learning me something new :)