Pages

Hi Everyone, my apologies for not posting for some time now and not answering viewers questions. Thank you for all the kind comments they really motivate me to create new posts. I will do my best to start adding more paracord projects to this blog and I will combine my Paracord Projects with my other blog Flaming Furnace.

25 February, 2010

Woven paracord - SlingShot

Here is another of my projects. I noticed one of these slingshot on the web and decided I had too make one to fit a Golf Ball. It turned out to be an easy and fun project. I improved it by attaching a loop ring slide into the white paracord just to make sure the sling won't take off with the ball. I haven't tried it yet but I reckon it will show impressive results.** This is only for sport and NOT to be used as weapon or any other reckless use.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! i want to try that, but i need more paracord and practice. :D hahaha

Aharon's blogs said...

Cool, post a comment if you do make it. How it worked ;-)

daniel said...

any instructions on how you made it? thanks..

Adam said...

There is a really good tutorial for a woven paracord sling at www.slinging.org. Using that tutorial I have began putting some up for sale (for those that aren't interested in making their own :-) at www.shepherdsling.com. These are some of the neatest modern slings out there (the woven paracord kind, that is). Good to see another slinger!

golfbÀlle said...

Great tutorial, but for next one i sugest you more pictures and less text. Thank you anyway for learning me something new :)