Pages

Hi Everyone, my apologies for not posting for some time now and not answering viewers questions. Thank you for all the kind comments they really motivate me to create new posts. I will do my best to start adding more paracord projects to this blog and I will combine my Paracord Projects with my other blog Flaming Furnace.

01 March, 2010

Snake Stitch - 2 colors

I decided my tools needed a bit of upgrade. Here is my pin hammer that I custom made after the original wooden handle broke. I welded the hammer head to a bolt and a few nuts for a handle and also made a paracord wrist strap (cobra weave) for working on heights with option of removing it easily by opening the screw. My small spanner was also upgraded to get a better grip.

I took a few photos showing the steps of making a Snake Stitch from 2 colors .

It's important to remember that after finishing step 5 turn the lanyard around as seen in step 6. After step 8 turn it around again for step 9 and so on until the required length is achieved or you run out of paracord.

Step 3 - slide the cord from step 1 into in the center of the loops and tight.
Step 13 - fuse the extra cord with a lighter.
Stage 16 - create a decorative knot or just cut and fuse the end of the cord.

No comments: